Farm Insurance

Farm Owners Insurance

At Midwest United Insurance Services, we know how hard a farmer works; and we will work just as hard for you. Let us build a policy that meets the needs of your farm and family—a policy that will protect you from the uncertainty of the weather, a fire or livestock mortality.

Our Farm Owners Insurance typically offers coverage for:

  • Property
  • Livestock
  • Farm Equipment
  • Liability
  • Workers' Compensation

Additional farm coverages you may want to discuss with your Midwest United Insurance Services agent are Towing and Labor or Emergency Expense Allocation insurance.